salon & spa
Make yourself noticed
In order to keep you and our staff safe, please read our guidelines BEFORE you arrive.
How we plan to keep you safe:
We have put extreme protocols in place between all services and after every client to ensure your safety.
- Capes, smocks, and towels will never be reused
- All surfaces and tools will be sanitized and/or disinfected after each use
- All service providers will be wearing masks and gloves to perform services
- We will continue safe social distancing practices outside the salon to ensure everyone’s safety inside the salon
- To follow capacity guidelines and ensure safe distancing in our salon only 6 stylists are permitted to work each day
- To follow capacity guidelines in our spa only 2 nail techs are permitted to work each day
- Partitions will be placed on nail tables for added protection
- Dividers will offer separation on our dryer bench for processing clients
- Once a client enters the salon they will remain at the stylists station (unless needing a shampoo or heat process) to ensure limited contact with any other surface
- Touchless hand sanitizers and hand soap have been placed at both entrances and in the bathroom
What your visit will look like:
- We are only allowed 12 people in our location at a time. Do not bring anyone else with you so we can stay within our limit. If you do need to bring someone with you they will have to wait outside during your service. This includes kid’s cuts – children will need to come in by themselves due to capacity restrictions.
- Clients receiving a spa service (nails or lashes) must enter through the spa door to ensure we remain under capacity restrictions in both units
- At this time we cannot offer beard trims, cleanups, bang trims, lip or chin waxing, makeup services, facials, or children’s cuts (under 12; due to capacity restrictions and parents unable to stay with their child)
- Arrive wearing a mask that loops around your ears (giving your stylist access to your hair)
- No beverages will be served to ensure masks stay on the entire length of your service
- We encourage you to bring in a magazine or book to read during your process time
- Our waiting room will be unavailable. Upon arrival, we ask that clients wait in their car until their service provider sends a text they are ready to assist you.
- You will be asked to wash your hands immediately upon entering the salon
- Your service provider will take your temperature before performing your service
- Your service provider may also request you sign a liability waiver
- We will ask to skip your blow dry (unless it’s required to achieve a specific service/ cut) due to ongoing conversations regarding the possible health risk of forced air blowing the virus around. Our goal remains first to minimize all potential risk for both our clients and stylists while aiming to achieve client goals.
Before you arrive:
- We urge clients to take advantage of the 20% off Product Pre-Order option. Simply email [email protected] to place your order and your items will be bagged and ready for pickup between 11 am – 2 pm Tuesday through Saturday or at the time of your upcoming service. *In-salon product sales will remain at full price.
- Adorn will not be accepting cash for product purchases. We ask that you check in with your service provider as to what their preferred payment options are.
- If you are sick or have experienced a cough or fever, please do not come in for your appointment. If you have been exposed to someone experiencing respiratory illness, someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or someone who has been asked to quarantine due to exposure, we will be unable to provide your service.
- If anyone in your household is over 65, immunocompromised, or otherwise vulnerable to COVID-19, as per the Governor’s stay-at-home orders, we respectfully request that you wait until a later date to receive services, as we cannot guarantee your safety.
- As space is extremely limited, we require a 48-hour cancellation notice, but no cancellation charge will be applied if you are sick.
- Please know we respect any client’s decision to wait if you are not yet comfortable returning to the salon and would happy to schedule or reschedule you for a later date
Limited Front Desk Assistance:
To allow more service providers to accommodate clients under the city’s capacity restrictions, our front desk service will be extremely limited.
- Our front desk staff will be returning calls, messages, emails, and providing confirmation calls for upcoming appointments from 11am – 2pm Tuesday – Saturdays.
- Please schedule or pre-book your next appointment online or during your time with your service provider
- Please allow for delayed response times. We are making every effort to return emails and calls as soon as possible.
- We continue to ask that gift certificate purchases be made over the phone, online, or through email as in-salon assistance is currently limited due to capacity restrictions.
We sincerely thank you for your patience, as we know our front desk’s assistance is a large part of the quality customer service you’ve come to expect
PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING OUR STYLISTS
As in many industries, the members of our team are faced with a very difficult financial situation. If you’d like to support your stylist, and are in a position to do so, click on your stylist under the Adorn Talent menu tab and you’ll find a link to donate to them directly.
Thank you for your continued patience as we continue to rework our schedules to adhere to the state’s capacity restrictions.
SKINCARE & WAXING SERVICES
ACUPUNCTURE & CUPPING
Adorn is a premier Denver salon and spa, offering cutting edge hair, skin, nail & wellness services to keep you looking and feeling beautiful! Here at Adorn, we are dedicated to service and value. All of our licensed specialists sincerely enjoy what we do and it is reflective on the smiles and repeat business of our clients. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers.
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Come on in
Welcome to Adorn Salon Denver! All of our licensed specialists sincerely enjoy what we do and it is reflective on the smiles and repeat business of our clients. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers.
277 Broadway Unit D Denver, CO 80203
Southwest, Baker Neighborhood